Are you an experienced Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitter looking for a career advancing opportunity to join an employer of choice; then, Look No Further.
The Andrews & Wallis Motor Groups’ purpose built Pre-Delivery centre in Essendon Fields undertakes quality accessory fitting services for our high volume Toyota, Mazda and Honda Dealerships & we have an immediate opportunity for an experienced PD Accessory Fitter to join our professional team.
Previous experience working in a Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitting role is essential as daily duties will include the fitment of accessories including Tow, bull, sports bars, satellite navigation, reverse sensors/camera across the Toyota, Mazda and Honda range of vehicles.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a genuine commitment and pride in delivering the highest standards of quality workmanship.
Key selection Experience / Attributes:
- 2yrs+ Experience in a high paced Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitting across a range of vehicles.
- Strong ability to produce a high standard of work within a fast paced environment.
- A Team player with a desire to develop a rewarding long term career.
- Results driven with strong eye for detail & technical/mechanical ability.
- Positive calm demeanour, punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written.
- Reliable, conscientious, adaptable and customer focused.
- Full Victorian driving licence (Manual & Automatic).
This is an immediate role with excellent salary so don't delay, apply today for an unparalleled Opportunity to Join a Renowned Dealership Group that Supports, Empowers and Promotes its Employees.
Only suitable Applicants who can demonstrate the necessary experience will be contacted.
For further details, contact Robbie on 03-9094 1859.