New Car Sales Consultant – Essendon Honda
This is your chance to catapult your Sales career in the automotive industry!
The Essendon Honda Team: Driven by a progressive and visionary General Manager with an awesome track record of Automotive success, renowned for motivating & rewarding his team - You’ll never want to work anywhere else!
Why Essendon Honda: As one of Melbourne's leading Honda dealers we are setting standards few can match. With more new models on the way and unprecedented customer demand, there has never been a better time to join our professional team.
Our Customers. Our customers love us, a consistent increase in sales, speak volumes! With customer retention our highest priority, our Sales team go above and beyond to consistently deliver a memorable experience. We don’t want to be the biggest, we want to be the best Honda dealership in the country!
The Power of Dreams: Are You tired of worrying, selling a few cars each month & can only dream of that new house, boat or overseas holiday? At Essendon Honda, your dreams can become reality with uncapped earning potential. Once part of the team, the sky is the limit!
About You: With your engaging natural Sales ability to build rapport & close deals, you’ll be financially driven, with the hunger, passion and sales prowess to earn more than 6-figures. Your exciting future is only one click away…
Don’t let this amazing and rare opportunity pass you by! Join the very best in the industry at Essendon Honda and take your career and salary to the next level?
Apply today with a cover letter outlining why you’re the New Car Sales Superstar we’re seeking or contact Robbie on 03-90941859.
Pre-Delivery New Car Vehicle Detailer (Cut & Buffing experience essential)
The Andrews & Wallis Group has an immediate opportunity for an experienced & talented Pre-Delivery New Car Vehicle Detailer based at our purpose-built Essendon Fields, New Car Pre-Delivery Centre.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you possess a strong background in New and/or Used Car Detailing, be highly skilled and accomplished in cut /buffing, clay bar treatment, paint protection application & take pride in your detailing expertise to produce outstanding quality work.
To be considered for this role you must be proficient in:
- Exterior detailing: clay bar treatment, cut, polish, buff vehicles to the highest standards using buffing equipment (Skilled in buffing & cutting, removing swirls/scratches).
- Interior upholstery and surfaces Detailing.
- Applying aftermarket paint protection, sealant application and interior upholstery products applications to vehicles.
- Inspecting & Reporting any damage, dent or defect to management.
- Ensuring the highest standard of quality workmanship.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow instruction working independently & as a close-knit team • Positive, proactive work attitude & ethic.
- Reliable, punctual and conscientious • Take pride and responsibility for all tasks undertaken.
- Full driving licence.
Only suitable Applicants will who call clearly demonstrate strong Detailing/ Cut & Buffing skills and experience will be contacted for interview.
This is an immediate role, so don’t delay, apply today for an unparalleled Opportunity to Join a Renowned Automotive Group that supports and Empowers and Promotes its Employees. For further details, contact Robbie on 03-90941859.
Are you an experienced Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitter looking for a career advancing opportunity to join an employer of choice; then, Look No Further.
The Andrews & Wallis Motor Groups’ purpose built Pre-Delivery centre in Essendon Fields undertakes quality accessory fitting services for our high volume Toyota, Mazda and Honda Dealerships & we have an immediate opportunity for an experienced PD Accessory Fitter to join our professional team.
Previous experience working in a Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitting role is essential as daily duties will include the fitment of accessories including Tow, bull, sports bars, satellite navigation, reverse sensors/camera across the Toyota, Mazda and Honda range of vehicles.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a genuine commitment and pride in delivering the highest standards of quality workmanship.
Key selection Experience / Attributes:
- 2yrs+ Experience in a high paced Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitting across a range of vehicles.
- Strong ability to produce a high standard of work within a fast paced environment.
- A Team player with a desire to develop a rewarding long term career.
- Results driven with strong eye for detail & technical/mechanical ability.
- Positive calm demeanour, punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written.
- Reliable, conscientious, adaptable and customer focused.
- Full Victorian driving licence (Manual & Automatic).
This is an immediate role with excellent salary so don't delay, apply today for an unparalleled Opportunity to Join a Renowned Dealership Group that Supports, Empowers and Promotes its Employees.
Only suitable Applicants who can demonstrate the necessary experience will be contacted.
For further details, contact Robbie on 03-9094 1859.