Stock Controller ( 13 month contract)
Commencing July 2018, Essendon Honda, Melbourne’s Home for Honda has a rewarding 13-month contract opportunity for an experienced New Car Stock Controller to join our vibrant collaborative team.
The Stock Controller role is an integral & critical role in our Honda dealership with responsibility for the efficient organization & management of new vehicle stocks ensuring the smooth & timely delivery of customer’s new vehicles.
To be considered, you’ll clearly be able to demonstrate strong Automotive Stock Control /Delivery coordination experience, exceptional communication & relationship building, time management and organisational skills to ensure that all Essendon Honda Customers expectations are consistently exceeded.
· New Vehicle Stock management & administration
· Sourcing & co-ordination of inter-dealer stock swaps
· Co-ordination of Vehicle logistics & transportation
· Preparation and processing forward order entry
· Liaise with internal departments & prepare Pre-Delivery orders
· Relationship building within the Honda Dealership network.
Required Experience, attributes & skills:
· Automotive Dealership Vehicle Stock Control expertise.
· Exceptional multi-tasking, organisational and time management skills
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Conscientious and diligent, taking full ownership for all tasks & duties.
· Excellent communication & relationship building skills and strong computer literacy,
· A positive, proactive can-do attitude & work ethic.
· Flexible & adaptable with proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
What You Can Expect
For the tenure of the 13 month contract commencing July 2018 you work with a supportive, team and management structure and a competitive salary that you would expect from an employer of choice.
Only suitable applicants who clearly demonstrate strong Automotive Stock Control experience will be contacted for interview. Email [email protected] or call Robbie on 03 90941859.
Are you an experienced Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitter looking for a career advancing opportunity to join an employer of choice; then, Look No Further.
The Andrews & Wallis Motor Groups’ purpose built Pre-Delivery centre in Essendon Fields undertakes quality accessory fitting services for our high volume Toyota, Mazda and Honda Dealerships & we have an immediate opportunity for an experienced PD Accessory Fitter to join our professional team.
Previous experience working in a Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitting role is essential as daily duties will include the fitment of accessories including Tow, bull, sports bars, satellite navigation, reverse sensors/camera across the Toyota, Mazda and Honda range of vehicles.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a genuine commitment and pride in delivering the highest standards of quality workmanship.
Key selection Experience / Attributes:
- 2yrs+ Experience in a high paced Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitting across a range of vehicles.
- Strong ability to produce a high standard of work within a fast paced environment.
- A Team player with a desire to develop a rewarding long term career.
- Results driven with strong eye for detail & technical/mechanical ability.
- Positive calm demeanour, punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written.
- Reliable, conscientious, adaptable and customer focused.
- Full Victorian driving licence (Manual & Automatic).
This is an immediate role with excellent salary so don't delay, apply today for an unparalleled Opportunity to Join a Renowned Dealership Group that Supports, Empowers and Promotes its Employees.
Only suitable Applicants who can demonstrate the necessary experience will be contacted.
For further details, contact Robbie on 03-9094 1859.
Pre-Delivery New Car Vehicle Detailer (Cut & Buffing experience essential)
The Andrews & Wallis Group has an immediate opportunity for an experienced & talented Pre-Delivery New Car Vehicle Detailer based at our purpose-built Essendon Fields, New Car Pre-Delivery Centre.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you possess a strong background in New and/or Used Car Detailing, be highly skilled and accomplished in cut /buffing, clay bar treatment, paint protection application & take pride in your detailing expertise to produce outstanding quality work.
To be considered for this role you must be proficient in:
- Exterior detailing: clay bar treatment, cut, polish, buff vehicles to the highest standards using buffing equipment (Skilled in buffing & cutting, removing swirls/scratches).
- Interior upholstery and surfaces Detailing.
- Applying aftermarket paint protection, sealant application and interior upholstery products applications to vehicles.
- Inspecting & Reporting any damage, dent or defect to management.
- Ensuring the highest standard of quality workmanship.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow instruction working independently & as a close-knit team • Positive, proactive work attitude & ethic.
- Reliable, punctual and conscientious • Take pride and responsibility for all tasks undertaken.
- Full driving licence.
Only suitable Applicants will who call clearly demonstrate strong Detailing/ Cut & Buffing skills and experience will be contacted for interview.
This is an immediate role, so don’t delay, apply today for an unparalleled Opportunity to Join a Renowned Automotive Group that supports and Empowers and Promotes its Employees. For further details, contact Robbie on 03-90941859.